Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Addicted To Stamps And More #261...

Hi! This week at Addicted To Stamps And More we have the easiest of challenges.


You can create anything for this challenge and link it to our gallery!

I decided to create a masculine card inspired by autumn colors.


I started with the Painted Alphas stamp set by Mudra Craft Stamps. I love the bold alphas in this set. I lined up the letters to spell the word HAPPY and stamped it a few times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink to get a good, dark impression. Lining up the Mudra alpha stamps is super easy as they are cut to align at the top and bottom.

I took out a few Memento dewdrop ink pads and stamped the circle from the Grunge Effects stamp set by Mudra around the edge. I then used the Ferns and Leaves set and stamped the images in black. I used the Simple Alphas set again by Mudra to stamp the word 'birthday'. Initially I stamped it in dark red. But changed my mind and used black. Luckily I was left with a halo of dark red around the word which I really liked. 

To finish I simple trimmed the panel to size and mounted it on a black card base.

Here is a closer look at the card.


I hope you like my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. Please do check out the ATSM blog for more amazing inspiration by my talented team mates! I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful entries in our gallery.

Entering my card in the following challenges.

Happy Little Stamper September CAS Challenge:


CSW Challenge #18 - Leaves:


Uniko Challenge #43 - Autumn/Fall with optional twist of Halloween:


Love,
Nandini

15 comments:

  1. Looks like flower but its not
    and great idea for Manly card Nandini
    I love your arrangement on this card
    Sweet card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and colourful card. I love the boldness and how you have highlighted the leaves. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and cheerful card, Nandini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those grunge circles look fab as frames for the silhouette leaves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this gorgeous design Nandini and the colours are awesome!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the frame of Autumn beauties, fabulous card. Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Nandini, I love how you stamped the circles around those flowers, so original and gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining our Leaves challenge over at Creative With Stamps and we hope to see you back next month! Cheers, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic design, loving all those beautiful Autumn tones and the pop of the bold sentiment in the centre is super eye-catching. Thanks for playing along at HLS CAS challenge and Uniko this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen so many fall colors this is just beautiful and bright. Great birthday card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun bold design that's perfect for a masculine card! Very cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautifully festive card, Nandini! I love the pretty round stamp that has the textures running through it, and the happy bold colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bright, bold and festive, Nandini ... so celebratory with those vibrant bubbles of colour! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really bold and bright - this is such a happy looking card. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko this month. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bright, cheery card makes me smile allll over my face! Fabulous flowers and oh, how wondefully they frame the sentiment! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Uniko Autumn/Fall/Halloween Challenge gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete