Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Stencils & Glitter...

Hi! I love working with stencils. And I am so happy to see all the great Indian brands coming with such great designs. One of my favorite techniques with stencils is to combine them with glitter. This is a technique I picked up from Jennifer McGuire. You can check out her great tutorial here. And here is my card.


I used the Rose Bunch stencil by Craftyscrappers and two colours of glitter. The card base is a lovely pale pink also from Craftyscrappers. The sentiment is from the Let's Party stamp set by Mudra Craft Stamps. I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed with some metallic pink EP. Here is a closer look at the glitter panel.


I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #48 - Inspired by a Song:
Definitely inspired by Pink by Aerosmith!

The Flower Challenge #9 - Anything Goes:


The Paper Players - PP347:


ModSquad Challenge - Background Stash:

Love,
Nandini

7 comments:

  1. Love your glittery background. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful glittery card here Nandini!loving the bright colour and the pretty stencil you used also.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning glittery card, good song choice. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nandini, what a beautiful glittery rose. I think this would be a beautiful card to give to someone on their birthday. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..how pretty!!
    happy stamping and TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AMAZING! What a fabulous technique....stunning, really! Thanks so much for sharing this at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is gorgeous, must go and have a look at Jennifers tutorial!! I love the simplicity of your design and the two shades of pink are perfect for the floral stencil. I'm so glad you shared this with us at The Flower Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete