Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Craftyscrappers Challenge #16...

Hi! I completely forgot to post this card on my blog! It is the my last card as DT for the Craftyscrappers blog and I am sad that my term is ending. I have made wonderful friends here and generally had a great time. A special thanks to Konica Das, the owner of Craftscrappers who is the sweetest person ever, for giving me the opportunity to design my own stamps.

The theme for challenge #16 is CAS, my all time favorite style of card making. Here is the card I made.


This is a one layer card. I simply took a top folding black card base and randomly stamped the circles from the Doodly Blooms stamp set with Versamark. I heat embossed using gold, silver, copper and platinum EPs. 


The sentiment is from the Lotus stamp set. 


I hope you like my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. Please do link your creations to our gallery here. And don't forget to visit the Craftyscrappers blog for some great inspiration by rest of the talented DT.

Love,
Nandini

No comments:

Post a Comment